Up to £26.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Care Service based in Stevenage. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Strong assessment skills and safeguarding experience
* Learning Disabilities and/or Physical Disabilities experience useful
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Care Service for an initial 3 month duration
LTD/UMBRELLA: £26 p/h
PAYE (inc. pensions): £20.36
To assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice.
To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
To safeguard vulnerable adults and undertake safeguarding investigations.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.