Up to £30.00 per hour + OneTrue Reward Package
9 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Adult Care Management Team based in the London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £30 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
The person will need to be an experienced social worker who is able to understand the care management process. They will ideally be proficient in the protocol/Liquid Logic record management system but experience of other systems would be acceptable.
They will need to be able to work independently and manage their case load. It is likely that they will carry out the initial 6 week reviews for the first two months in post. However our teams are fairly fluid and the agency roles can be called upon to assist in any of the adult social care teams so ideally the person will also be able to work in triage teams, assessment, hospital and longer term adult teams.
An ability to work as a team player and work under pressure is essential. In return we can offer regular supervision and supportive teams to work within. In summary we need an experienced person with sound understanding of assessment, review and working with long term conditions.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.