Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adoption Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Social Worker with strong Adoption experience
* Strong assessment skills
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for 2 x Social Workers for the Adoption Team based at the Town Hall in Luton.
Pay rate: £28ph Ltd.
Social Worker with strong Adoption experience.
Strong assessment experience.
Knowledge/Experience in Permanence processes would be ideal.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.