Up to £26.00 per hour + Umbrella
13 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the 0-25 Service based in Stevenage. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have adult experience
* Must have experience of working with Learning Disabilities in adults and transition work
* Must be a car driver.
Specific Role Information
Social Worker required to work within the new 0-25 service based at Farnham House, Stevenage. They need to be experienced adult social workers
Pay Rate: £26ph Ltd
Contributes effectively and professionally to the work of the 0-25 Together, by providing appropriate responses to those in need of support and taking appropriate safeguarding action as and when required.
Social Workers will endorse and act in accordance with the principles of personalisation, ensuring that care and support are person-centred and as far as possible put the people with whom they work in control of their lives. In doing so they will carry out assessments of need, plan and deliver services and review outcomes with the individual, their personal networks and support providers.
Our Social Workers will ensure their practice is responsive, inclusive and community based with a clear focus on outcomes.
More broadly they will support the delivery of the HCS vision to the People of Hertfordshire so that they feel well informed about what's available to them so they can lead safe, happy and healthier lives in a way they choose. They feel valued and listened to, have independence and a range of positive things to do. We offer the best and most responsive services in the country. These are services our staff feel proud to deliver and would be pleased to receive.
1. Responds to complex needs
2. Ensures effective safeguarding and risk management
3. Addresses adversity and social exclusion
4. Promotes independence and autonomy
5. Prevention and early intervention
6. Demonstrate HCC Values and Behaviours and Professional Standards
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.