Up to £37.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Care Case Supervisor to work full time within the Front-Line Protection Team based in Cleethorpes. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Care Case Supervisor role is £37.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Care Case Supervisor
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
We are looking for a number of Case Supervisors to join our front-line protection team, with both permanent and temporary vacancies available. North East Lincolnshire Council's Children's Services are committed to achieving best outcomes for children, young people and families. We are looking for committed professionals who share our ambition and can bring something to the table to help us achieve it. We want people who genuinely care about the work we do and the people we serve and who want to achieve the best possible results for every child.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Qualified Social Workers with at least four years post qualifying experience working with Children and Families
* HCPC Registered
* An understanding of the importance of good people management and experience of supporting, guiding and mentoring others successfully
* Excellent recording skills with an eye for detail
* Sound decision making ability (even when there are areas of uncertainty)
* Planning, time management and organisational skills to manage both your own workload and to support others to manage theirs
* Positive, confident, innovative and enthusiastic individuals, undaunted by change or challenge, who are invested in their own development and that of others.
* Someone who will ensure that the child's voice is always heard and will ensure it is taken into account in every assessment, plan and decision that is made
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Case Supervisor and first line manager, your focus will be on managing, guiding, developing and supervising a small team of dedicated Social Workers. You will lead those working directly with vulnerable children, young people and their families to make a sustainable difference to their lives, so should have a proven track record of keeping children at the centre of your practice. Accountable for ensuring your team performs to the best of their ability, whilst demonstrating high levels of empathy and sensitivity when considering the needs of those reporting to you, you will monitor social work practices within your team through reflective supervision, observation and regular evidence based auditing and feedback.
WHO WE ARE:
* Committed to achieving the best outcomes for all children, young people and families
* Committed to reducing the demand for Social Work intervention and strengthening our early intervention input
* Excellent working relationships with Early Help Managers to deliver better services
* Award winning Practice Framework: Signs of Safety and Restorative Practice
* Strong Leadership and Management - our Leaders care about the job we do and the families we support
* Excellent links with local Universities with access to Research in Practice and Children's Social Work Matters (Resources) through the Humber Social Work Teaching Partnership - our development matters
WHAT WE OFFER:
* The opportunity to make a real difference to the children and families in need of our support and intervention ability to claim Mileage, Regular Support and Supervisions, Remote Working
* Excellent training, learning and development opportunities throughout your career * Ability to work in an agile and flexible way
* Friendly and supportive Social Work team, with excellent support from our Business Services * Access to mentoring/coaching and employee assistance
* An excellent working environment in attractive, modern offices with a seafront location in a busy and vibrant east coast resort. NEL is commutable within lots of places under an hour for example Hull, East Riding, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, and Lincolnshire.
Both short and long term contracts are available. Relocation and travel assistance allowances may be payable for long term contracts (i.e. 3 months and above)
This is an exciting time to join Children's Services in North East Lincolnshire.
The Social Care Case Supervisor vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.