£300.00 - £350.00 per day
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Service Manager to work full time within Community Care Resources based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Service Manager role is £300 - £350 per day (Umbrella Company) and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Service Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults Services
Specific Role Information
REQUIRED FROM 8th April
Management & performance of The Reablement/floating support team, 4 Extra Care Housing & care support units & day care for adults with LD & Older People with dementia.
The post holder will ensure the provision of high quality care in the community, that all community/resident facing services are rated through the regulator as 'Good' and that the ongoing development and transformation of services keep pace with the changing statutory regulation and meet the recommendations of government best practice.
The person will have extensive experience of provider services & registered care, in particular reablement and extra care services.
QSW, experience of managing Social work services, specifically in planning / provision of Adult services. Able to manage people to high performance level, able to manager large budgets.
Strong relationship builder, effective communicator. Can do attitude, team worker.
Rates - daily £300 - £350 Umbrella £231.17 - £269.70 PAYE £262.47 - £306.21 DEEMED Ltd
The Service Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.