Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£29.93 - £30.83 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the Children in Care Service based in Stoke on Trent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £29.93 + £0.90 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Appropriate management of risks and providing casework supervision to other team members
* Complex cases
* IT literate
* Team work.
Specific Role Information
Experienced Social Worker required for a Children in Care service.
Understanding of legislation linked to children in care
Preferably some Court experience with specific focus on care order discharges, and applications for further orders such as SGO.
Understanding of the statutory duties for children in care.
Confidence in direct work with children, young people and families including the completion of life-story work.
The Senior Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.