Up to £32.00 per hour
9 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work full time within Family Support Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £32ph (Umbrella company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
QSW - min 5 yrs PQE in Children's & Family environment Ability to make professional judgments in a multi-disciplinary setting. Able to work with complex and challenging cases, where there may be issues of vulnerability and risk with minimum supervision.
Candidates will need to be flexible in their approach during this transition into the new family safeguarding model Ability to work as a team with a keen interest to adapt to a new way of working
Non-drivers can be considered, however drivers would be preferable.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.