Kensington and Chelsea, London
£27.60 - £28.79 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
Until Feb 2020
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the Adults Mental Health Team based in Kensington. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £27.60 + £1.19 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Budget management
* Care planning
* Effective communicator
Specific Role Information
The candidate must have experience of mental ill health.
The role is until February 2020. All clients have a history of homelessness and mental ill health.
We are a small friendly team based in Kensington Town Hall.
The Senior Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.