Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
15 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Learning Disabilities Team based in Huntington. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Proven knowledge, experience and understanding of needs of vulnerable adults including environmental factors and risk and protective factors
* Proven previous experience of summarising, analysing and evaluating complex information
* Knowledge of relevant safeguarding legislation, statutory guidance and procedures
* Ability to write concise reports and have excellent verbal communication skills
* Ability to create rapport and build relationships with clients and their families
* Ability to prioritise tasks, manage own workload and be accountable for case work
* Able to work with a person centred, strengths based approach
* Ability to operate in a fast pace, changing environment
* Excellent IT skills and ability to use a variety of IT devices, systems and databases
* Ability to work from a variety of locations and travel countywide.
Specific Role Information
Senior Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Scott House, Huntingdon - 6 months
Supporting staff, reading assessment documents for duty staff and own supervisees, taking on complex work and attending management meetings as appropriate.
Previous supervisory/senior experience is required for this role.
The Senior Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.