£32.34 - £33.46 per day
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed 5 committed Senior Practitioners to work full time within Childrens Safeguarding based in Staffordshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for these roles are Team Manager is £32.34 to £33.46 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant level of statutory Children and Families service experience
Specific Role Information
Positions are available in Burton, Tamworth, Lichfield, Codsall and North Staffordshire
Candidates submitted must have recent experience of working at a senior social worker level in a busy safeguarding children team and be able to manage CP, CIN and LAC within their caseload.
The Senior Practitioner vacancies are managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.