Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
11 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Children Looked After Team based in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Strong CLA and Safeguarding experience
* Able to work in a pressurised environment
* Ability to hit the ground running
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children Looked After Team based in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead for an initial 3 months assignment.
LTD/UMBRELLA: £28 p/h
PAYE (inc. pensions): £21.85
Will pay up to £32 for the right candidate
With a focus on outcomes for our young people and strong working relationships with partner agencies the successful candidate will be working within a supportive and dynamic team of social workers, child practitioners and support officers.
The Service provides a range of support for young people aged 0-18 to help them come to terms with what has happened in their lives; provide them with a permanent home and help them prepare for work and independence. The service is fully committed to working in partnership with young people; their parents and other professionals to provide and develop services to ensure their health needs are attended to and help them catch up with their school work. We also ensure that we work closely with our Children In Care Council who are a group of young people who have experienced being in care and help us to continually improve the way we promote the best interests of children.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the particular safeguarding issues faced in working with Children Looked After and be well versed in statutory CLA processes.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.