£36.00 - £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Hospital Discharge Team based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £36.00 - £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have management experience of a hospital discharge team within the last year or so
* Experience of complex cases.
Specific Role Information
Key Skill/ NON-NEGOTIABLE:
1) Due to the demands of the role we require a VERY STRONG Hospital Discharge focused SW with 18 Months -2 years CONSISTENT experience (can be over multiple positions) within the last 2 years.
2) Experience with Complex Cases
1) Team Supervision or Management
Working in the Hospital Discharge Team, the post holder will ensure that Older & Younger Adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and will ensure Safeguarding Adults responsibilities are met. Additionally they will be responsible for ensuring safe and timely discharges from hospital.
Umbrella £36 - £38
LTD £30 - 33.24
PAYE £27 - £29.28
The post holder will be performing the role of Advanced Social work Practitioner which will involve:
Undertaking and working with highly complex situations including Safeguarding cases
Performing the role of Safeguarding Manager on safeguarding cases
Supervising and assessing Approved Year in Supported Employment to develop their knowledge, skills, values and practice
Supervising Community Care Support workers and contributing to their development by ensuring positive outcomes for service users and joint working or undertaking joint visits to MCA or family meetings
Performing role of duty manager ensuring to work effectively with the Hillingdon Hospital and other neighbouring hospitals in timely allocations and ensuring timely safe discharges into the community
Contributing to Best Interest Decision making in complex situations/cases
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.