£31.50 - £40.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Family Support Service based in Abingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £31.50 - £40.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant experience in working as a keyworker in a long term Child Protection and Care Proceedings team
* Significant experience in chairing and coordinating multi-agency meetings and plans
* High quality and timely recording and report writing
* Experience in supporting newly qualified workers to develop in the social work role.
Specific Role Information
Experience in all areas detailed in the skills is required to undertake this role. This is a busy team that requires a proactive and skilled senior practitioner to be keyworker for complex families and to provide support to less experienced staff.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.