£31.50 - £40.00 per hour
9 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Children's Family Safeguarding Team based in Oxfordshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £31 - £40 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
To provide timely support and interventions to vulnerable families to address safeguarding concerns and reduce risks to children and young people
To provide case work to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service, these will include children and young people whose needs approach but do not reach the thresholds for statutory intervention ( as defined by the matrix of needs) , and those who require a statutory response through CIN, CP or LAC.
To offer a range of group programmes to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service
To deliver and co-ordinate services within the designated Children and Family Centres
To provide both casework and group programmes through outreach to venues other than the Children and Family Centres
Provide services in-line with the expectations of the Thriving Families programme
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.