£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Community Health and Social Care Team based in London Borough of Redbridge. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £28.00 - £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
* Must be able to deal with adult protection/court of protection/mental capacity issues
* Self-motivated, flexible and resourceful
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* Resilience, to cope with difficult situations and challenging clients
* Previous experience in similar role
* Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines
* A commitment to operate in a customer focused environment
* Ability to organise own workload to meet targets and deadlines
* Experience of safeguarding
* Good knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of all customers whilst accessing services.
Specific Role Information
Community Health and Social Care Team is an integrated service, which include social care workers: SW's and OT's and health workers such as community nurses, Community Matrons, physiotherapists, rehabilitation support workers. The team support clients that live within Cranbrook and Loxford locality.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.