Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Joint Child Protection Investigation Team based in Welwyn Garden City. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Able to work in a fast paced pressurised environment
* Strong safeguarding/Child Protection skills
* Must be a car driver.
Specific Role Information
Joint Child Protection Investigation Team require 2 x Senior Practitioners based at Hertfordshire Police Headquarters in Welwyn Garden City.
LTD/UMBRELLA: £32 p/h
PAYE (inc. pensions): £25.06
Experience within a similar team setting is essential. Senior Practitioner level experience is a must.
Candidates must have a good level of experience of undertaking joint S.47 Investigations with police and therefore current experience of completion of assessments.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.