Up to £41.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Assessment & Child Protection Team based in Swindon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £41.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
* Self-motivated, flexible and resourceful
* Ability to use Microsoft packages, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
* Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
* Trustworthy and reliable
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to organise own workload to meet targets and deadlines
* Ability to carry out numerical calculations
* Ability to work as part of a small team and on own initiative.
Specific Role Information
* To undertake professional and comprehensive casework for a complex caseload of children and young people.
* To maintain high professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods, ensuring that you are abreast of new developments. Provide guidance and support to less experienced staff to help them develop their professional skills and knowledge.
* As lead professional, to contribute to the provision of good quality services which integrate government and local initiatives and guidance (including Working Together, Child Protection procedures, Looked After Children's processes, the Assessment Framework and Common Assessment Framework).
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.