£23.23 - £23.84 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Safeguarding Investigator to work full time within the Adults Reablement and Safeguarding Service based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Safeguarding Investigator role is £23.23 + £0.61 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Safeguarding Investigator
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Able to work with adults at risk, assess capacity and create safeguarding plans.
Specific Role Information
Reporting to the Safeguarding Adults Manager (Senior Practitioner), will undertake independent, comprehensive and timely investigations to contribute to the Safeguarding Adults process in Brent. More specifically, this will include:
1. Undertaking duty visits and Mental Capacity assessments in complex cases as part of the initial screening and investigations
2. Leading investigations and producing high quality investigation reports for the multi-agency Safeguarding Adults Case Conference
3. Utilising all of their experience as an expert Investigator to proactively support the improvement of Safeguarding Adults investigations in Brent
4. Working flexibly, covering for colleagues when required and covering across the service area as the needs of the service dictate.
The Safeguarding Investigator vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.