£0.00 - £32.00 per annum + Umbrella
6 months ago
6 - 9 Months
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within Older Adults Team based in Cornwall. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £32 (depending on experience) per hour and is a locum contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
Specific Role Information
Experience undertaking Section 42 Safeguarding Enquiries and complex assessments
Need to demonstrate application and commitment to Making Safeguarding Personal
Ability to undertake assessment of risk and risk management.
Evidence of partnership working in order to ensure vulnerable adults are protected from abuse.
If an applicant can evidence the above knowledge, a higher pay rate will be available.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick, if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.