£24.07 - £24.38 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Practitioner to work full time within the Safeguarding Adults Team based in Poole. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Practitioner role is £24.07 + £0.31 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level front line experience within adult's services
* Undertake and complete all aspects of Safeguarding Adults Enquirers that are raised for people with a wide range of disabilities on behalf of younger and older adults within the primary care teams and other community teams. Service users may also have memory loss or a learning disability
* Safeguard Adults at risk through the development of Safeguarding and Risk Management Plans and ensure that actions arising within these Plans are undertaken by responsible agencies within agreed timescales
* Support and work with the Team Manager and colleagues to ensure that Safeguarding concerns referred to the team meet timescales in relation to each stage of the Safeguarding Adults procedures
* Operating within financial and budgetary guidelines
* Using computerized systems appropriate to Adult Social Care and Safeguarding Adults
* Maintaining essential records including information for statistical purposes and make records and information available. This includes records for Safeguarding Adults monitoring and quality assurance
* Participating in team meetings
* Undertaking, participating in and contributing to appropriate training
* Participating in regular Safeguarding workshops and supervision sessions in relation to Adult Safeguarding work. In addition, general Social Work tasks and development will be undertaken in planned supervision with the Team Manager
* Participating in and contributing to and Employee Appraisal that will take place at least annually
* Undertake professional supervision of students and trainees
* Undertake temporarily and occasionally more responsible duties as determined by the team manager
* Undertaking temporarily and occasionally more responsible duties as determined by the Team Manager
* Undertaking an assigned development role in relation to Safeguarding Adults within the unit as necessary
* To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time commensurate with the level of the post.
* To comply with all decisions, policies and standing orders of the Council and any relevant statutory requirements, including the Equality Act, the Health and Safety at Work Act and Data Protection Act and GDPR.
* For career grades the career grade matrix MUST be included.
Specific Role Information
The Safeguarding Adults Practitioner is responsible to the Team Manager in respect of work with service users and their careers.
The post holder will also have day to day accountability to the Assistant Team Manager in relation to Safeguarding responsibilities. The post holders key responsibility will be to undertake Safeguarding Adults Enquiries however if capacity allows, the post holder will also hold a case load and therefore undertake general Social Work/Occupational Therapy duties as commensurate with the post.
The Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.