Please advise desired rate
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Safeguarding Adults Manager to work full time within the DoLS Safeguarding based in Brent, London. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Safeguarding Adults Manager role is advertised as £27.75 + 0.72 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract. Please advise rate required.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Safeguarding Adults Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Excellent communications skills (verbal & written)
* Ability to work respectfully in partnership with vulnerable adults and their carers (event where there are fluctuating circumstances and capacities, and/or hostility and risk), eliciting and respecting their needs and views and promoting their participation in decision-making.
* Ability to take on improvement projects enable and support the learning and development of others as part of a team wide approach to improving quality
* Ability to identify poor practice, and agree and implement solutions across multi-agency procedures
* Ability to work in partnership across the departments, the council when required, and other agencies and organisations
* Ability to provide day to day leadership and supervision to a large and varied staff team to ensure they are motivated and achieve their best
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to achieve outcomes
* Ability to manage a complex caseload and a wide range of stakeholders to deliver to tight deadlines
* Ability to challenge your peers, partners and other key stakeholders to deliver change and achieve improved outcomes for individuals
* Ability to lead a range of stakeholders over the course of an investigation/project and to make and communicate clear decisions based on robust risk assessments
* Ability to lead robust multi-agency responses in time critical situations.
Specific Role Information
The Safeguarding Adults Manager Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS SAM) will operate in 3 key areas:
1. Assume the lead practitioner role for DoLS in Brent, taking a lead role in improving the quality of the service and delivering agreed operational improvements in Brent Council's Adult Social Care Department, with partner agencies and other stakeholders to secure continuous development, improvement, efficiency and success
2. Be directly responsible for supervising the DoLS Safeguarding Liaison Officer within the team and deal with day to day quality assurance, customer care and performance issues reporting to the Team Manager only when required
3. Managing the overall process for DoLS. Ensure all DoLS referrals are screened and prioritised appropriately, statutory obligations are met and work is in accordance with legislation and guidance (and additional Brent specific operational procedures).
The Safeguarding Adults Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.