Up to £23500.00 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Residential Worker to work full time within The Children's Service Team based in Oxted, Surrey. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Residential Worker role is £23,500 + benefits per year and is a permanent contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) availablefor locums
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked for locums
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Residential Worker
* Commitment to work on a shift rota pattern, shifts are on a rota basis but will be between the hours of 07:00 and 21:00
* Diploma (formerly knowne as NVQ)Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. If you do not have this please still apply as they can support you to achieve this qualification. There is a requirement to complete this within 18 months of joining the team
* To have had past experience of working with young people who have disabilities or behavioural needs
- Be able to use MS Office for recording case notes
- It would be great if you have a driving license or a mini bus license but this is not essential. They can offer training for a mini bus license for applicants who already hold a driving license
- They are located in a rural setting with limited public transport around. Please consider this when applying
- To be committed to having fun. This is a great role and our staff all enjoy coming to work.
Specific Role Information
You will be part of a team who provide individual support and effective communication with the young people and their families. You and the team will achieve this together:
* *By working with a key child or young person on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis. Helping them to achieve the best outcomes possible
* *By working with other children and young people in their houses to help them socialise, have fun and engage positively with each other.
* *By planning and taking part in a full activities programme, these can include individual and group activities and will be part of the young person's social and educational enrichment. Activities such as horse riding, going to the cinema, swimming, and theatre trips
* *By conducting new resident's assessments, reviews and continuous ongoing assessment to support them achieve their outcomes.
* *By care planning with the young people, their families and other agencies involved in their care
* *By undertaking house duties, such as cooking meals for the residents, tidying and teaching life skills continuously to the children and young people
* *By undertaking personal care and dispensing medication as needed
* *By supervising the Assistant Residential Workers in your house
* *By working within the regulations that govern residential care for young people, ensuring you're your digital casework is managed in accordance with both these and internal policies
The Registered Manager vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.