Up to £25600.00 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Residential Team Leader to work full time within The Children's Service Team based in Oxted, Surrey. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Residential Team Leader role is £25,600 + benefits per year and is a permanent contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available for locums
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked for locums
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Residential Team Leader
* A Level 3 or above qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent. If you do not have this please still apply, they can support you to achieve this qualification
* Experience of working with young people with disabilities or behavioural problems
* Previous leadership or staff supervision responsibilities
- The ability to build genuine and support relationships with young people
- A good understanding of the needs of the young people in their care
- Flexibility to work on a shift rota bases, including weekend and back holidays. Shift pattern is between 07:00 - 15:00 or 14:00 - 21:00. On call may be required of 16:00 - 23:00 which will be at least once a week.
Specific Role Information
As a Team Leader you will lead a team of residential workers, managing rotas and holiday cover, sickness and absence while ensuring that all safeguarding policies are followed and being a point of escalation for staff with concerns about the welfare of a young person. You will oversee policies and implement best practice, in line with Ofsted requirements and standards. You will take the lead with complex cases and support your staff with their caseload management, making sure that the young people in our care are central to care planning and activities.
You will also liaise with other agencies and involved parties to maximise the outcomes for the young people in our care.
It's a vital part of the role, to ensure that the young people's voices are heard, responded to and respected at all times.
The Registered Team Leader vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.