£20.52 - £21.05 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Residential & Nursing Team based in Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £20.52 + £0.53 + (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within adult's services
Specific Role Information
* To carry out needs led assessments of service users and their careers and to manage on a time limited or long term basis and meet performance targets.
* To complete financial assessment of service users, and support them to manage their financial affairs.
* To apply fair access criteria to determine eligibility for treatment.
* To identify appropriate services to meet appropriate need, and negotiate contracts with providers.
* To provide care plans to service users in receipt of services from the department.
* To regularly monitor and carry out within guidelines of the Community Care Act timely 6 weeks/12months reviews of services provided to service users within allocated caseload. This will include reviewing multi-service care packages.
* To update care plans following reviews, and negotiate care packages with service providers.
* To be familiar with Brent's policies and procedures and appropriate legislation procedures and resources.
* To maintain appropriate and up to date service user's records and to provide statistical information and reports as and when required. To co-operate in research projects where appropriate
* To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of policy and practice relating to the care management of service users.
* To facilitate and foster effective relationship between local authority, NHS, private and sector partners and service providers.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.