Up to £0.00 per annum + Please advise what rate
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Reablement Manager to work full time within the Reablement Service / Home Care Service based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
Please let us know your pay expectations if you are interested in the role.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Reablement Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Substantial experience at a senior level social care environment
* Able to motivate and direct staff to manage and achieve clear targets and outcomes for people.
Specific Role Information
The Reablement Manager is responsible for the operational management of the service, including a standby duty providing emergency support and guidance to the whole of the service. Reablement / Home Care currently operate within a competitive market and the Reablement Manager is expected to develop services, to be more cost effective, efficient and competitive. Additionally recruitment of staff is of critical importance due to national and, more specifically, regional recognised shortages of staff. The Reablement Manager is expected to maintain adequate staff levels at a time of a limited workforce market using innovative methods of recruitment, retention and training of staff. The post will be demanding and rewarding and will require some out of hours working.
Ensure the Reablement Service /Home Care Service meets statutory requirements. Continuously improving and delivering services in the most cost effective and efficient way.
Promote people's independence and wellbeing ensuring respect and dignity is maintained at all times. Ensure that staff are well trained and motivated to deliver a high quality and focussed on good outcomes for people to remain in their own homes independently
The Reablement Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.