Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Quality Assurance Officer to work full time within the Children's Service based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Quality Assurance Officer role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Officer
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of working in qualified social work positions working with children, young people and their families
* Up to date knowledge of good practice and or research findings in working with vulnerable children and families
* Knowledge of the national performance assessment frameworks for children's services, key performance indicators and their relationship with both front line service and wider strategic implications
* Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer. The team are based at the Town Hall, Luton.
PURPOSE OF POST:
1. 1.1 To support the delivery of the PEOPLE Directorate audit and performance monitoring programme which is reviewed and overseen by the Performance, HR and Finance Board. Additionally to deliver on other relevant aspects of the Performance and Quality Assurance Framework.
2. 1.2 To support the development and implementation of quality assurance systems and monitoring tools to report on the quality of the service provision for children, young people, families and carers in order to enable the directorate to improve the quality of service provided.
3. 1.3 To undertake audits and other investigations using these tools whilst also advising others on their use. To collate and analyse the data arising from the various quality assurance methods, reporting to the Director, senior management, Performance, HR and Finance Board and other groups as appropriate.
4. 1.4 To support the development and dissemination of practice standards across a wide range of services within the Children and Safeguarding Directorate.
5. 1.5 To assist Heads of Service in coordinating quality and performance monitoring activity within those Services and to assist with the reporting of performance information and contributing to corrective action to assist with the improvement of practice.
The Quality Assurance Officer vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.