£250.00 - £300.00 per day + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Quality Assurance Officer to work full time within the Public Health Commissioning and Procurement Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Quality Assurance Officer role is £250 - £300 (Umbrella Company) per day and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Officer
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Strong experience of a "care" remit - whether Social Care qualified or not this experience is essential
* Experience of Care / Commissioning providers and / or Social Care Contract management
* Able to attend site visits / meetings throughout the Borough and local region.
* Able to occasionally work outside office hours as determined by the needs of the service
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport
* Desirable - experience of working in partnership across Health and Social Care to improve outcomes for service users.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for 2 x Quality Assurance Offers for the Public Health Commissioning and Procurement team based at Arndale House, Luton.
The manager is open to full or part time candidates.
Pay rate: £250-£300 per day.
The successful individuals will be required to conduct CQC style inspections on the residential units throughout Luton's Adult Social Care.
The candidates will be expected to conduct between 1-2 reviews per week - this would entail 2 days out of the office and 2-3 in the office dependent on the candidates FT/PT needs.
To ensure that the quality of services and contracts are provided in accordance with the Regulator's and Departmental standards and objectives of quality assurance.
Promote diversity, supply and quality in provision of care and support services and facilitate markets with commissioners that offer a diverse and sustainable range of high-quality and appropriate services. Ensure there are appropriate agreed understandable and clear criteria for quality, based on outcomes which are met.
Continuously improve quality and choice, to agreed quality standards so as to provide effective value for money to the public purse and deliver commissioning strategies.
Quality assure placements and brokerage systems for LBC funded services within the directorate; based on the locally developed outcomes/Quality Schedules/contract standards and national requirements to assure quality of care, safeguarding, consideration of complaints and making commendations where appropriate. Agree actions plans for improvement where required working with operational staff in line with commissioning plans and standards.
The Quality Assurance Officer vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.