Up to £41.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Quality Assurance Manager to work full time within the Children's, Schools and Families Department based in London Borough of Merton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this QA Manager role is £41.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the QA Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Management experience of work with children and families or policy development, gained in a Social Services context
* Understanding of the internal and external drivers which influence and dictate service provision in the local government setting
* Experience of quality assurance audit processes and their application within a service focussed environment
* Experience and skill in audit design to include some or all of; Data collection by means of file review, review of management information; user survey; focus groups.
* Experience and skill in quantitative analysis and qualitative analysis
* Ability to relate and communicate effectively verbally and in writing, with a wide range of audiences including service users, professional staff and senior managers in various agencies
* Ability and skill to act as change agent, driving forward changes indicated as necessary by the audit/Quality Assurance process
* Experience and competence in word processing, spreadsheet use, database management and presentation software
* Experience of managing complex case work using analytical, skills forming advice and decisions based on sound theoretical frameworks
* Ability to communicate within a multi-agency setting and leading complex safeguarding matters with clarity and sound decision making
* Ability to work creatively, on own initiative
* Experience and understanding of diversity issues and impact on total quality of services.
Specific Role Information
Overall Purpose of the Job
1. To develop, deliver and promote effective and robust quality assurance processes across Children's Social Care to ensure improvements to practice and service delivery and support improved outcomes for children and young people
2. To be responsible for the leadership, development and implementation of an overarching strategy for the Children's Social Care Quality Assurance Framework which is efficient in its use of resources and accords with published policy, legislation and procedure
3. To support the Service Manager for QA&PD and work with senior managers in leading on the identification of areas of quality assurance activity within Children's Social Care, to ensure that quantitative and qualitative analysis of service provision assists service improvement
4. To support individual and organisational learning from quality assurance activity, evaluate the impact on practice and lead the development of practice initiatives to support continuous improvement
5. To support the involvement of service users in Merton's quality assurance processes
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* To take lead responsibility for the collection, analysis and interpretation of all audit and quality assurance management information and its publication/dissemination to relevant audiences
* To take the lead responsibility for ensuring that the monthly Case Audit by Managers is carried out and that the information gathered is analysed, collated and published as appropriate
* To support the Service Manager QA&PD in scrutinising management information and identify, in conjunction with senior managers, areas of shortfall and excellence in service delivery and professional practice, and to take the lead in disseminating key findings from audit and identifying any necessary changes in policy and practice
* To support an understanding of the impact of Merton's learning and improvement work through the involvement of service users, including carers and minority ethnic groups, in feedback and audit processes, ensuring that families are able to participate in the development and review of practice and quality assurance
* To support managers to fully disseminate audit findings within the staff group in the Children's Division through presentations and undertaking practice development
* To act as an expert adviser and lead on improvement activity, supporting operational managers and practitioners in identifying and learning from areas of good practice and offering targeted support where practice requires improvement
* To undertake and supporting learning from complex case reviews
* To supervise the Practice Lead for Signs of Safety and support the evaluation of the impact on practice of Signs of Safety and systemic practice across the organisation
The QA Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.