£40.21 - £41.08 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Quality Assurance Manager/ Independent Reviewing Officer to work full time within the Children's Safeguarding Team based in Yate. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this QA Manager/IRO role is £40.21 + £0.87 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the QA Manager/IRO
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* A commitment to an equalities approach to all aspects of the post's requirements
* A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in statutory child care setting
* Ability to critically analyse information, balance opposing views and interests whilst maintaining a child focus
* Ability to make confident independent decisions in respect of children at risk of harm
* Ability to provide consultation to staff in relation to Child Protection and Looked after Children
* Experience of and ability to chair formal and complex meetings including those involving children and young people
* Knowledge of current practice issues in relation to Child Protection and Looked after Children
* Possession of good inter-personal and written communication skills
* Substantive experience of Child Protection work and working with the DoE and LAC system.
Specific Role Information
You just already have a proven track record as an IRO.
Strong knowledge of signs of safety is a preference.
Rates of pay will be capped in line with Regional MoC
Full clean driver's licence and access to a car (or able to use another appropriate means of travel) to travel to a range of locations including home visits.
The QA Manager/IRO vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.