£24.97 - £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Quality Assurance Manager to work full time within the Children and Younger Adults Service based in Matlock. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Quality Assurance Manager role is up to £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Service Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to prepare reports including the provision of timely, clear and analytical recommendations
* Ability to work effectively and with proven resilience in deadline with highly emotive situations and subjects
* Able to demonstrate a high level of organisation/project management and analytical skills across all work undertaken
* Able to demonstrate significant skills in relation to managing priorities and meeting tight deadlines
* To keep abreast of developing professional practice and maintain frontline practice experience.
Specific Role Information
To be responsible for the development and implementation of quality assurance and consultation systems, focusing in particular on the Department's key priorities and to ensure that appropriate action is taken to improve services as a result of consultation and quality assurance work. To ensure that complaints are addressed speedily and effectively. To liaise with other agencies and in particular the local health service, to ensure users, carers, general public and stakeholder consultation is co-ordinated and effective. To work with the District Managers, and the Management Team to provide effective systems for, and management of, local services, development of policy and standards, prioritising and budget monitoring.
The Quality Assurance Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.