Up to £49.84 per annum + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Approved Mental Health Professional to work full time within the AMHP Team based in Liverpool. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this AMHP role is £49.84 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the AMHP
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
Liverpool City Council wish to recruit 2 Approved Mental Health Professionals to join the AMHP team which is based in Careline in Liverpool City centre. This team carries out the majority of the mental health act assessments and associated mental health act functions on behalf of Liverpool City Council. The assessments are carried out in a variety of locations in the community as well as in local hospitals and police stations and on occasion in locations or hospitals outside of the Merseyside boundary. The staff recruited will be working core hours in support of the AMHP Service.
The AMHP vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.