Up to £42.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Practice Group Lead to work full time within the Children's Service based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Practice Group Lead role is £42.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of Practice Group Lead
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* PC literate
* Report writing.
Specific Role Information
This is a Service Manager role within children services at a rate of £42 per hour.
Service Manager required for safeguarding service to manager 3 team managers, with 5 social workers in each team. The team holds largely court proceeding cases. Require a manager with extensive experience of managing a court team.
To start 8th of July for a six months period.
The Practice Group Lead vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.