Up to £30.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social worker to work part time within their Syrian Resettlement Team based in Bristol. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £30.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Strong safeguarding skills and experience
* Ability to review families
* Fluent in Arabic
* Experience of working with "trauma" in families
* Ability to engage with families who have experienced trauma
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Bristol City Council are seeking a part time Social Worker to join their Syrian Resettlement Team based at City Hall.
The resettled families have a high incidence of domestic abuse, forced marriage and honour based violence. The team would like to employ a qualified child care social worker part time for 3 months to review the high risk cases and recommend appropriate interventions.
Part time 18.5 hour per week (flexible)
Ideally the manager would like someone who has worked in a similar setting previously & who speaks fluent Arabic, however she is aware this would be a tall ask!
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.