Up to £24.03 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time within the Older Adults Team based in Bodmin or Liskeard. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is 24.03 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
* Able to plan, carry out, review and evaluate social work practice with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
* Able to prepare for and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
* Able to support individuals to represent their needs, views and circumstances
* Demonstrate professional competence in social work practice
* Manage and be accountable with supervision and support for their own social work practice within your organisation.
Specific Role Information
Experienced qualified social worker who have a track record of working within the field of Adult Social Care working knowledge and practical experience of assessment and care management within community settings
Expert knowledge and ability to work in adherence to best practice guidance in relation to the Mental Capacity Act, ability to work within a multidisciplinary setting ability to coordinate and lead on complex care management. Experience in undertaking Section 42 safeguarding enquiries also essential
Ability to work with Mosaic care management system. Good IT skills car driver with access to a vehicle.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.