Up to £33,350.00 per annum pro rata
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time within the Fostering Team based in Ramsgate, Kent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is circa £33,350 pro rata. Permanent, 22.5 hours per week over 3 days, flexible.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available for locums
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked for locums
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Knowledge and experience of fostering or strong transferable skills
* Commitment to our child centred values
* Willingness to work flexibly including participation in an out-of-hours telephone support rota for carers
* Ability to complete work to timescales
* Strong teamwork
* Ability to offer some evening and weekend work (e.g. information events or training).
Specific Role Information
As the Fostering Social Worker you will recruit, assess, train and support Foster Carers to provide stable family homes to young people who will come from various walks of life, some may have survived trauma so a therapeutic approach is a vital part of our work. You will also work imaginatively and energetically with professionals in schools, local authorities and others to ensure children's voices are heard and their best possible outcomes achieved. You will promote and participate in a culture of learning and continuing professional development for carers and staff.
How will you make a difference?
*By supporting carers with the daily and hourly challenges and rewards of caring for troubled young people and children.
*By delivering excellent, evidence-informed and therapeutic practice as a member of a skilled and motivated team.
*By participating in a culture of learning and continuing professional development for carers and staff.
*By going out to visits with the young people, foster carers and families to build further relationships to help grow this private sector client's carer pool.
*By working with the team on a rota of Out of Hours service.
*By recruiting, assessing and supporting the professional development of foster carers.
What are the rewards?
*Minimum 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
*Season ticket travel loans
*Company pension scheme
*Discounts at major high street retailers
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.