Up to £26.82 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time within the Duty and Assessment Team based in Chester. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.82 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
We are looking at a part time front line SW. Needs to have 3 years plus experience of CIN/CP and section 47. Also LAC experience for a CIN TEAM in the Chester locality.
This is a duty and assessment team also case holding role, so will need to conduct frontline statutory visits and section 47 visits.
We are looking at an 18.5 role so hours to be discussed but working Monday, Tuesday/Wednesday.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.