£35.30 - £36.06 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work part time within the Emergency Duty Team based in Yate. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this AMHP role is £35.30 + £0.76 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the AMHP
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
* Ability to make positive use of supervision and contribute to team development
* Ability to undertake complex risk assessments of children, families and adults
* Ability to use own initiative to resolve problems and work without direct supervision
* Approved Mental Health Qualification (Mental Health Act 1983)
* Knowledge and understanding of anti-discriminatory practice
* Knowledge of Acts: Mental Health - 1983, Children's - 1989, NHS and Community Care - 1990, police and Criminal Evidence - 1984
* Significant post qualification experience in mental health
* Possess AMHP qualification.
Specific Role Information
Role is covering the out of hours Emergency Duty Team, AMHP qualification is required. Contract is on a casual / flexible hours where offered out, however we may consider someone on a regular fixed arrangement up to full time.
Full clean driver's licence and access to a car (or able to use another appropriate means of travel) to travel to a range of locations including home visits.
The AMHP vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.