£28.00 - £35.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Social Worker to work part time within the Adoption Team based in Yate. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Social Worker role is £28.00 - £35.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* 5 years post qualified experience
* Effective communicator
* MS Office
* Risk management
* Adoption experience.
Specific Role Information
Advanced level Social Worker per MOC
22.5 hours per week (days flexible) - scope for additional hours
* Adoption Social Worker - role includes general adoption team functions such as post adoption support assessments, providing post adoption support, co-ordinating Adoption Support Fund (ASF) claims and therapeutic work and the assessment of prospective adopters and family finding. The role may also include the joint completion of Child Permanence Reports (CPRs) and looked after children's work and family finding.
* Due to the regionalisation of adoption services this role is within the Adoption Team and is likely to be transferred to the Looked after Children's Team in March 2019 to complete childcare adoption work in the new structure.
* Pay rate £28-£30 Experienced Social Worker or >£35 ltd co for an Advanced Social Worker (Typically 5-7 years directly relevant experience in adoption).
* Will consider those with transferable experience. Rate determined by manager at interview.
* IMMEDIATE start available for fully compliant candidates.
Full clean driver's licence and access to a car (or able to use another appropriate means of travel) to travel to a range of locations including home visits.
The Advanced Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.