Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £26.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Hertsmere Extended Involvement Team based in Hemel Hempstead. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experienced Social Worker
* Current MCA knowledge/experience
* Up-to-date safeguarding training
* Able to work autonomously
* Able to work in a pressurised environment
* Ideally looking for someone who has already worked in Hertfordshire and is used to the recording system ACSIS.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join the Hertsmere Extended Involvement Team to cover an Older Peoples caseload.
LTD/UMBRELLA: £26 p/h
PAYE (inc. pensions): £20.36
Candidates must have current MCA and Safeguarding training as well as experience.
To assess the needs of people referred for social care support and to take appropriate actions to meet this need.
To complete support planning with users of our services to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budget
To undertake safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
To assist and provide advice to carers
To promote independence and well being
To work closely with other agencies within the community, both statutory and voluntary, to achieve good outcomes for the users of those services
To maintain accurate and up to date skills and knowledge of resources through continual professional development and supervision
To provide information of the needs and resources within the community
To keep accurate and up to date records
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.