Please specify a desired rate
10 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Joint Commissioning Manager to work full time within the Older People's Service based in Bath. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Joint Commissioning Manager role is 'please specify desired rate' (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Joint Commissioning Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Considerable knowledge & expertise across service area and/or deep professional or technical knowledge & expertise in specific service areas
* Highly developed knowledge of commissioning and with a trach record of successfully commissioning high quality services
* Detailed knowledge & understanding of legislation & standards relevant to & impacting upon service area & the corresponding impact on Bath & North East Somerset CCG & Council & their obligations
* Experience of leading a service area & working in partnership to deliver successfully against targets and standards
* Experience of planning & improving the design of services and service provision
* Experience of effectively managing budgets & resources
* Ability to work collaboratively and build and manage relationships at senior levels
* Ability to motivate and inspire others to perform at the highest levels
* Ability to negotiate and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
Specific Role Information
* Provide professional and technical expertise to support the development and implementation of strategy and policy.
* Develop strategic plans and policies for specific service areas as defined in the portfolio of services, including identifying opportunities for improvement.
* Lead continuous and meaningful engagement with clinicians and practitioners to inform strategy and drive quality, service design and resource utilisation.
* Ensure service delivery, including delivery through partners meets or exceeds objectives and targets.
* Ensure delivery across the Council and CCG complies with relevant legislation and standards.
* Provide assurance that plans are being implemented in accordance with Council and CCG policies and procedures.
* Oversee the procurement and contracting for commissioned services to ensure services are delivered in a manner that represents value for money.
* Lead and motivate a team to deliver high performance and implement best quality services for Bath and North East Somerset. Appoint and manage the team in accordance with their employing organisations' policies and procedures and the agreed framework for managing staff in integrated teams.
* Lead and allocate project management resource to ensure timely progress on a range of improvement projects including standardising approaches. Handle redesign, introduction and monitoring of new working arrangements.
* Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across a broad and changing landscape within health, social care, housing and education and wider public sector, working in partnership, promoting collaboration and the adoption of best practice and integrated pathways.
* Manage budgets and savings plans effectively and make optimum use of resources to ensure delivering best services and value for money.
* Work in direct support of the development of performance business intelligence, ensuring information is of the highest order, supports an outcome, evidence based approach and is used to good effect
* Fulfil a corporate role on behalf of the Directorate, overseeing requirements, planning, co-ordinating and preparing a range of high quality, timely reports for a variety of committees, executive meetings and regulatory bodies.
* Promote all health, safety, safeguarding and welfare issues and ensure staff are aware of and observe statutory, Council and CCG requirements to achieve a safe working environment. Report and proactively manage the mitigation of risks within assigned areas of responsibility.
The Joint Commissioning Manager vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.