Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £26.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Dacorum Older People's Team based in Hemel Hempstead. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experienced Social Worker with experience of working with dementia
* Experience of working with the families/carers of elderly people
* SAFA experience
* Able to work autonomously
* Able to work in a pressurised environment.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for 3 x Social Workers to join the Dacorum Older Peoples Team.
LTD/UMBRELLA: Up to £26 p/h
PAYE (inc. pensions): £20.36
HCC are looking for a QSW specifically to support the team manage those people who required urgent prevention of Hospital respite admissions or whose carer can no longer cope.
Client group is older adults who are physically frail or who have dementia and their carers.
The QSW would also need to have good knowledge of safeguarding and be skilled in working with partner agencies GP, Community Nurses and Special Mental Health workers.
Experience of "Safeguarding Adults from Abuse" (SAFA) is ideal.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.