Up to £28.38 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within a Multi-Disciplinary Team based in Bracknell. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.38 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the <GRADE>
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Knowledge of MCA, The Care Act, MHA and Safeguarding
* Experience working with a Multi-Disciplinary Team
* Experience working in a local authority, community mental health setting.
Specific Role Information
Working in a multi-disciplinary team, the post holder will provide support to older people with suspected and/or diagnosed memory problems who are in need of a social care because of their mental health and/or memory problems. The role is to coordinate the identification of those needs, and develop support plans to meet those needs within the personal budget available, maximising choice, control and independence. The person should have:
* Knowledge of Mental Capacity Act 2005, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards 2009, Care Act 2014 and Mental Health Act 1983.
*Ability to undertake assessments, identify needs, create care plans and packages of care.
*Skill and experience in working with older adults with severe mental illness and memory problems.
*Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary framework.
*Understanding of and commitment to the requirements for safeguarding vulnerable adults.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.