Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time within the Older Peoples Service based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Care Act Safeguarding experience
* Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience.
Specific Role Information
A social worker is required in the OPS section to work for the North Existing cases area. The worker will need a working knowledge of The Care Act and be experienced in carrying our Care Act compliant assessments and mental capacity assessments. The worker will also be required to have experience of safeguarding work.
This role is part time 3 days per week.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.