£29.88 - £30.91 per hour + Umbrella
9 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within The Adult Services based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £29.88 + £1.03 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* PC literate
* Safeguarding experience
* Experience of line managing staff
* Report writing skills
* In depth knowledge of mental capacity and best interest
* Skills and experience of working in a fast paced duty environment.
Specific Role Information
Southwark's Assessment and Intake Team is looking for an experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner, who has sound experience in managing social work staff.
Successful candidate to have in depth experience in safeguarding, Best Interest and Mental Capacity Assessments, court cases.
Excellent communication skills, IT skills and report writing skills are required.
Successful candidate to be familiar with fast paced duty team and extensive work experience in Older Person and Physical Disability Teams.
The successful candidate manages a group of social workers, assistant practitioners (OT and SW) and does work part of a rota in our 'Assessment and Intake' Team and 'Contact' Team alongside other Senior Practitioners.
As part of this role supervision, performance management and cooperative and motivated approach to service development is essential.
Within the role the candidate has some oversight and delegates incoming referrals in the Contact Team, provides advice to customer service officers for signposting and fact finding. The rota requests also for the post holder to oversee the incoming safeguarding referrals and to work alongside a Social Worker who focuses on fact finding and screening of some of the safeguarding cases.
The post reports to 2 Team managers in the Assessment and Intake Team.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.