Up to £35.00 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker/AMHP to work full time within the Adult Safeguarding Department based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker/AMHP role is £35.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker/AMHP
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Strong Mental Health experience
* Desirable - Approved Mental Health Professional qualification.
Specific Role Information
Key Skills/ NON-NEGOTIABLE: Strong Mental Health Experience - Within the last year
THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE AN AMHP - Manager will consider an experienced QSW with Strong Mental Health Experience within the last year.
Working within a multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team base, candidate will, with supervision and advice, care manage a caseload of service users using the Care Programme Approach policy and practice guidelines for Hillingdon
They will undertake the tasks of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment, negotiating for and co-ordinating the application of resources and seeking modification of attitudes or behaviour when required
The caseload may include the most vulnerable service users or those with the most complex problems and he/she may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the safety of service users, their carers or others in emergency situations.
The Social Worker/AMHP vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.