£28.22 - £29.07 per hour + Umbrella
29 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Professional to work full time within the Intensive Support Team based in Weston Super Mare. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker / AMHP role is £28.22 + £0.85 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker / AMHP
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Attention to detail
* Effective communicator
* Literate and numerate
* Risk management
* Safeguarding protocols
* Team work
* Desirable qualification: Approved Mental Health Professional
* Experience of working in intensive support services.
Specific Role Information
This is a role in the Intensive Support Team working with individuals in immediate Mental Health Crisis; some out of hours work may be required; although total hours per week will be 37.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.