£0.00 - £26.15 per annum + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Community Mental Health Team based in Cheshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.15 + (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within adult's services
Specific Role Information
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* 2 Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* 3 Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and Council policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
* 4 Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* 5 Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities.
* 6 Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies.
* 7 Supervise students where appropriate.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.