Up to £30.00 per hour + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Mental Health Team based in London Borough of Merton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £30.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* IT literate
* 2 years' experience working in mental health services, at least a year post qualifying
* Details knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 amended 2007, and Mental Capacity Act 2005
Specific Role Information
To work as part of a fully integrated multi-disciplinary team delivering services to people referred to the Older peoples Mental Health Team.
To liaise with staff who are Care Coordinators for service-users under the Care
Programme Approach. To offer other staff advice and guidance for statutory MHA work and the social care agenda to the service.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.