Up to £450.00 per day + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Service Manager to work full time within the MASH Service based in Godmanchester. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Service Manager role is £450 (Umbrella Company) per day and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Service Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific Role Information
The Group/Service Manager is responsible for running the joint MASH across Peterborough City Council and Cambridgeshire County Council, from Chord Park, Godmanchester.
Responsible for the management of S47 investigations on new cases. The post holder works with the multi-agency group to ensure that all children are appropriately screened and offered support with accessing appropriate services.
She/he chairs complex strategy meetings; attends MARAC; deputises for the Head of Service when required; and manages 4 Team Managers across the service.
There is a significant development project underway, and the individual will also lead on a number of work streams to ensure this is implemented successfully.
Rate is £450 per day Limited.
The Service Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.